Class of 76 Scavenger Hunt
As you visit with classmates tonight, write in the name of the appropriate person under each question. If you need to change an answer, just mark through the old one and write in your new choice. This is for classmates and spouses. We will get together later in the evening when the band takes a break to go over your findings and hand out some prizes.
1. Find the person with the most grandkids. (Name of person and number of grandkids)
2. Find someone who married their high school sweetheart.
3. Find one of your former teachers.
4. Find someone who is married to an accountant.
5. Find a classmate with a spouse who is not from Owensboro.
6. Find someone that you think has not changed much.
7. Find someone who had the same date for our Junior and Senior Proms.
8. Find someone you would have never recognized without their name tag.
9. Find someone who is single.
10. Find someone who ran track for ABS.
11. Find someone who got an A in Mr. Westerfields class.
12. Find someone who was paddled during high school for inappropriate behavior.
13. Find someone who was in a play at AHS.
14. Find someone who clipped a test tube holder to Mr. Constants belt loop or tie.
15. Find someone who went out to lunch and NEVER got caught.